What is the correct spelling for ALLISE?
This word (Allise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALLISE
- alas Alas, alas , the conclusion to be drawn is grievous.
- valise When I contemplated my valise and its original constituents, it seemed to me that the parts would prove greater than the whole, and I had in despair abandoned the problem to Sykes.
- Sallies Allie did not long stay embarrassed by their sallies.
- Eloise "I will when the right time comes, Eloise .
- Elsie She is a tender-hearted little thing, and a kind word goes a great way with Elsie .
- Wallis Himself, itself, themselves, are supposed by Wallis to be put by corruption, for his self, it self, their selves; so that self is always a substantive.
- AILS What ails my lamb?
49 words made from the letters ALLISE
3 letter words made from ALLISE:ail, ale, ali, all, als, asl, ell, ies, ill, lea, lei, lie, sea, sle.
5 letter words made from ALLISE:ailes, aille, aisle, alesi, allis, ellas, ileal, illes, leali, lelis, liles, lisle, salei, salie, silla.
4 letter words made from ALLISE:elia, elli, ells, esla, ills, isle, laie, lail, leal, leil, liel, lies, sail, sale, seal, seli, sell, sial, siel, sill.