What is the correct spelling for ALLIVIATION?
This word (Alliviation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALLIVIATION
- affiliation Without Him, I cannot be satisfied with affiliation or creed or performance of good works.
- alienation But, in the complicated state of society brought about by feudalism, the inferior lord was taxed by his superior, a system that ran down the whole feudal scale, and it would take a lawyer to explain aids, talliages, wardships, fines for alienation , seizins, rents, escheats, and finally forfeiture, the heaviest and most common of all in England.
- allegation I appeal to my readers, if the state of the trial and the depositions of the witnesses were sufficient allegation : Canino the fiscal, reserving to himself the right of accusing him with more formality hereafter, demanded that the person of the archbishop should be seized, that he should be imprisoned, and his goods and revenues sequestrated, to be at the disposal of the grand-inquisitor.
- alleviation The heart of Franz Liszt burned with sympathy, and he devoted the proceeds of his concerts for nearly two months to the alleviation of the woes of his countrymen.
- allocation A better way of channel allocation in cellular systems is Dynamic Channel Allocation (DCA) which is supported by the GSM, DCS and other systems.
- aviation This, together with loans to merchant shipbuilders, improvement of the Navy and in military aviation , and other construction work of the Government will exceed $520,000,000 for this fiscal year.
- elevation 119, 120; elevation of, i. we've got a problem with communication - look, I scrabble with my hands I try to get some head-room from the elevation but you just don't understand – Losing Faith In Words by Hammill Peter
- salvation You alone can save my soul You alone are my salvation You alone can make me whole Rescue me from condemnation – Rescue Me by erasure
- Alleviating They write, in their letter of 5th February, 1777, paragraphs 32 and 33:- Although it is rather our wish to prevent evils in future than to enter into a severe retrospection of the past, and, where facts are doubtful, or attended with alleviating circumstances, to proceed with lenity, rather than to prosecute with rigor,-yet some of the cases are so flagrantly corrupt, and others attended with circumstances so oppressive to the inhabitants, that it would be unjust to suffer the delinquents to go unpunished.
446 words made from the letters ALLIVIATION
5 letter words made from ALLIVIATION:aalii, ailia, aioli, aiona, aiton, alavi, alito, allai, allat, allio, alloa, allot, aloni, altai, altia, altin, aniva, anoia, anova, antai, anvil, aoltv, atall, atina, ation, atlan, atlin, atoll, atoni, avail, avait, avian, avina, avlon, avola, ianto, ilala, ilian, ilina, ilion, illan, illit, inala, inall, inova, intil, ional, ionia, ivalo, ivaol, ivlia, laino, lalin, lalon, lanai, lanio, lanto, laona, latin, latio, lavin, liana, liani, liiva, lilin, linta, litai, litan, liton, livan, livin, livni, livno, llana, llano, lolin, lotan, lovan, lovat, lovin, lviii, naill, naito, naota, natal, natio, nativ, naval, navia, navio, navoi, nilai, nilla, niota, nitai, nital, nolla, olian, olivi, ollan, ollav, olvia, otala, otani, otava, otavi, ovina, taani, taavi, taian, talai, talan, talao, talla, talli, tallo, talon, tanii, tanoa, tavan, tavil, tavla, tavli, tiaan, tiano, tilia, tilil, tilla, tinio, tlili, tolai, tolan, tolin, tolna, tonal, tovia, tovil, vaani, vaino, valia, valin, valio, vallo, vanta, vatan, vatia, viala, viall, viani, viano, viant, viiia, viili, vilan, villa, vilna, vilno, vinai, vinal, vinto, viola, vital, vitol, viton, voina, volia, volin, volna, volta, votan.
3 letter words made from ALLIVIATION:ail, ain, ala, ali, all, alt, ana, ani, ant, avo, iaa, iii, ill, ilo, ion, iva, lan, lao, lat, lav, lii, lin, lit, liv, lot, lvi, nil, nit, not, nov, oat, oil, ola, tai, tan, tao, tia, tin, ton, van, vat, vii.
7 letter words made from ALLIVIATION:ailanto, alantol, alatini, antilia, antilla, initial, invital, iolaini, italian, lanital, laotian, latvian, lavalin, linaloa, livonia, llanito, ltalian, niltava, noavail, novalia, olivant, ollanta, taillon, taviani, valiani, valiant, vallota, valtion, vanilla, vanilli, villain, villani, villano, villian, villita, vinalia, violant, vitalia.
6 letter words made from ALLIVIATION:aiolia, aition, aliano, aliant, alinta, alliin, alliot, altina, altino, altona, alvino, anillo, anitol, anotia, antill, antlia, anvill, atilla, ativan, atolli, atonal, atonia, avanti, aviall, aviano, aviion, avilla, avitia, avlona, iliano, illana, inital, initio, intial, ionita, italia, itonia, ivailo, ivatan, lalova, laniol, lantao, lanval, latini, latino, lativa, latona, latvia, lavani, lavant, linola, lintao, lintol, litani, litvin, livnat, livoti, llivia, loliin, lotina, nativo, natoli, navali, nivola, nolita, novial, novita, ollvia, ovilla, ovinia, tainia, tainio, talian, talvin, tanoli, tavani, tavano, tavian, tavola, tinola, tional, tivoli, tolani, tollan, tollin, tolnai, tonala, vaanii, vallat, vallin, vallon, vallot, valona, vanoli, vantil, vantol, vation, vialli, vilain, vilani, villin, villon, violan, violin, volant.
4 letter words made from ALLIVIATION:alii, allt, alto, alvi, anal, anil, anio, anoa, anol, anti, aoli, avai, avon, iino, ilii, ilio, illi, ilna, ilva, inlo, inoa, inti, iota, itll, itno, itoi, iton, laan, lail, laon, lava, lavi, lavo, liao, liii, lilo, lilt, lini, lino, lint, liol, lion, livi, llao, loan, loin, lota, loti, lvan, lvii, nail, nato, nito, nitv, noli, nova, oita, olai, olla, oval, taal, taia, tail, tala, tall, taon, tian, tiao, till, tion, toal, toil, toiv, toll, tvoi, vaal, vaan, vain, vali, vano, vato, vial, viia, viii, vila, vino, viol, voit, volt, vona, vont.