What is the correct spelling for ALLKIDS?
This word (Allkids) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALLKIDS
- allies She told herself fiercely that this would never do-that a contained presence and visible courage she must have, or assume, as they would be invaluable allies in the success of her scheme.
- Alexis In 1856 Count Alexis Tolstoy, the great poet, prepared a volume of his poems for publication and the imperial family sent him costly gifts.
- alleges This is proved-he alleges-by such a man as Gigadibs, who has no warrant in his belief for living a moral life, and does so because his instincts compel it.
- allots We found it easy to accomplish in a day and a half that for which Murray allots four days."
- alludes I now give the testimony of my lawyer, who, after witnessing the revelations of the court room, thus alludes to this subject in his reply to Dr. McFarland's letter.
- alkaloids Tannin may be given internally in doses of one-half dram twice daily for a few days to neutralize the unabsorbed alkaloids of the ergot.
105 words made from the letters ALLKIDS
3 letter words made from ALLKIDS:aid, ail, ali, all, als, ask, asl, dak, dal, das, dia, dis, dkl, ida, ilk, ill, kid, lad, ldl, lid, lld, lsd, sad, ski.
4 letter words made from ALLKIDS:aids, asik, dail, dais, dali, dial, dias, dika, diks, dill, disa, disk, ills, kail, kali, kall, kids, kild, kill, lads, laid, laik, lail, laks, liad, lika, lisk, sadi, said, saik, sail, saki, salk, siak, sial, sida, sika, sild, silk, sill, skai, skal, skdl, skid.
5 letter words made from ALLKIDS:akill, alids, alkis, allis, dalil, dalli, dials, dikas, dilks, kadis, kaids, kails, kaldi, kalis, kalsi, kidal, kilda, killa, kills, ladki, laids, laiks, lakis, laski, likas, liska, sadik, sadli, sialk, sidka, silda, silla, skadi, skail, skali, skill, slaid.