What is the correct spelling for ALLLIGEANCE?
This word (Allligeance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALLLIGEANCE
- allegiance Sanction was obtained, and on the 21st February, 1861, the officers and men of the new unit took the oath of allegiance at St. George's Hall.
- alliance Amongst these was the alliance of Nikitin and Andrey Vassilievitch.
- allowance 10,261. You take the whole quantity of fish delivered, and calculate what the allowance is upon that?
- diligence While fresh horses were being got ready, I seized the occasion to partake of the table d'hote supper of the inn, at the door of which the diligence was drawn up.
- elegance The Earl's family consisted of her ladyship, an only son, nearly of age, and two daughters; the eldest, Lady Jane, had the reputation of being extremely beautiful; and I remembered when she came out in London, only the year before, hearing nothing but praises of the grace and elegance of her manner, united to the most classic beauty of her face and figure.