What is the correct spelling for ALLONG?
This word (Allong) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALLONG
- ailing Our hostess was home with a slightly ailing four-month-old boy.
- alien He looked up at the bulk of the alien, watching for the slow closing of its eyes, so slow that it could not be called a blink, that would show it had understood the question.
- align But toward the close of the eighties the diminished bitterness of feeling between North and South left the people free to align themselves on the new issue, which had been steadily looming up ever since the war, as the irrepressible conflict of the near future-the struggle to the death between democracy and plutocracy, between the rights of man and the tyranny of capital in irresponsible hands.
- aline Aline Lebrun lives for Victor, and for Victor alone.
- allege What reason has any woman to allege for giving up her husband?
- allen Mr. Allen used to have a fine business but he was spoiling it by his folly.
- allergy Later in this chapter I will explain how a body can develop an allergy to a food that is probably irreversible.
- alone And leave me alone.
- along I have had that idea all along, that it would be better both for the merchants and the people to pay in cash.
- belong Here you will ever belong. Son of my yearning, Daughter of hope. Beautiful child of my song. – Lothlorien by Unknown Author
- daylong And when the great town closes Upon me like a sea, Daylong, above its weary din, I hear them call to me.
- long Limmeridge was my home in child hood, though i didnt live here long locked away while still a girl although i did nothing wrong – You See I Am No Ghost by Unknown Author
- lung Hit up for five and hold it for ten, I'm true lung Let's see who got the most wind, get 'em sprung – Broccoli by e-40
- oblong She did not even know whether that oblong mark on the ceiling was a trap-door to the roof or not.
- Alan Chestnut hair, pearly teeth, she was Alan all over.
- Alleging The French made a demand to the Bey of Tunis to have him given up, but it seems His Highness had courage enough to resist it, alleging that he was a political refugee.
- Among These are among the most interesting questions of the present time.
- Erelong Erelong he abandoned the bar and devoted himself with equal enthusiasm to music and poetry, for both of which he had unusual aptitude.
- Lang Mrs. Lang doesn't do it often, but when she does have a party, it is always perfect.
- Alonzo Most daring of all the company was a young nobleman named Alonzo de Ojeda.
- Ellen And what's wrong with Ellen, then?
- Allan "He gave none," the man answered; "but I think it is Sir Allan Beaumerville."
- am stubborn
- blowing ones mind