What is the correct spelling for ALLSOME?
This word (Allsome) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALLSOME
- alas Naked and barren plains without leaves or trees we behold here,- Places, alas!
- allusive She had not meant the song to be allusive when she began, but to speak to him through it by singing the heathen song as his own sister might sing it.
- alms Denbigh, after waiting patiently until Moseley had bestowed his alms, gravely repeated his directions for their proceeding to the cottage, when the carriages moved on.
- alsace This accomplished practically the same purpose without causing a ripple of excitement, and as France determined to recover her lost provinces of Alsace and Lorraine her fight is to the limit of her endurance.
- also It was also the last.
- assume She always was an obstacle, and there was no reason to assume she wouldn't be one now.
- awesome Dr. Reed hath given us notice, and death is a sad and awesome matter even for little ones.
- else They had nothing else to give.
- fulsome "That chap down in the steerage is an American, whatever else he may be, or I'll eat my best hat; and I wouldn't for five cents be in the deputation to present him with the something 'not fulsome but nice' on a little silver salver.
- AILS What ails you, Graeme?"