What is the correct spelling for ALLWAY?
This word (Allway) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALLWAY
- airway Up ahead Bardo forced Charlie Fischer to swing the plane off the transcontinental airway .
- allah "The pain is gone,-Allah be praised, the pain is gone, the fire is put out!
- allay "I should greatly prefer not doing so, but, since there is no help for it, you must know that in the last years of his life my father regarded you with a certain suspicion which I could not allay .
- alley Meanwhile the bombers were endeavouring to work their way down Cockrane Alley .
- alleyway I observed the sentry at the front entrance and upon close observation, I found that the rear of the house could be approached by a little back street connecting with a small alleyway by means of which the house could be entered from the front.
- alloy Some metals can alloy in any proportions.
- ally From the first introduction Aunt Barbara had liked the practical, straightforward Melinda, in whom she found a powerful ally whenever any new idea was suggested with regard to Ethelyn.
- always It is always different."
- away He looked away again.
- galloway If, however, you succeed in doing so, there is no other breed worth more by the pound weight than a first-class Galloway .
- hallway With the hallway rapidly filling as nurses from upstairs poured off the elevator, no one was paying any attention to anything but the prostrate woman.
- railway She told him that she had been reading about the dog on the railway line, and that he was not to do such things.
- Allan Sir Allan did the same.
- allays It were the brandy she drank; she was allays drinkin', cuss her."