What is the correct spelling for ALOCK?
This word (Alock) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALOCK
- airlock An airlock door opened and closed swiftly.
- alike So I hope the critics and skeptics alike All bought a ticket to this show tonight. – To Do What I Do by Alan Jackson
- block Get through and block this!
- clock A clock below struck four.
- elk Strange how it seems good to live-when I look at a columbine-or watch a beaver at his work-or listen to the bugle of an elk!
- flock Then the kind old gentleman took her rough hand in his and told her to dry her tears, for neither she nor any of her flock had hastened Carol's flight-indeed, he said that had it not been for the strong hopes and wishes that filled her tired heart, she could not have stayed long enough to keep that last merry Christmas with her dear ones.
- ilk Twelve of thy ilk durst not match me in strife.
- lack By this time Guatemoc, who saw all, but till now was unable to move from lack of breath, had found his feet again.
- lick They might lick us.
- lock But aren't you going to lock the door?
- locke And on the same account, Locke has been severely blamed by some modern "spiritualists."
- loco This is the land where folks make good or go loco.
- look Come take a look."
- luck So long, and good luck."
- o'clock You can say that more people are going to die at two o'clock in the morning than at any other hour.
- Alack I looked that, in the next portion of the performance, I might behold the nautch-girl, and witness her forcible rescue-or at least some saltatory exhibition; but, alack!