What is the correct spelling for ALOG?
This word (Alog) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALOG
- agog Jacqueline had been waxing more and more agog , and her boot had tapped impatiently.
- aloe Yet it was her mirror aloe that told her she was fairer than all the ladies around, for none durst invade the serene decorum of her manners, with so light a whisper.
- along Come along , we will talk no more about it, but try and do what we have got to do."
- clog I have an affection of the windpipe which clog after two or three words when I am excited.
- flog You have other cats to flog -"d'autres chats a fouetter," as the French proverb has it.
- log We had reached an open part of the country, when we caught sight of a figure seated on a fallen log .
- blog If there's one local brewery that has worked to build bridges within the culinary world, it's Almanac Beer Co, which has always had ties with Northern Californias sustainable farming community and a focus on beers that pair well with food", wrote Jason Henry on an SF Weekly blog .