What is the correct spelling for ALOTE?
This word (Alote) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALOTE
- alcott I remember, in connection with Samuel Johnson, collecting an audience for Mr. A. B. Alcott, the most adroit soliloquizer I ever listened to, who delivered in a vestry-room a series of those remarkable "conversations"-versations with the con left out-for which he was celebrated.
- ale King of the Ave. with the def female You're rhymin' and stealin' with the freshest ale – Hold It Now, Hit It by Unknown Author
- alert Chili and tobasco Dripping on my shirt I couldn't breathe - I couldn't see I had to call a smog alert. – Hot Sauce by Dolby Thomas
- elate Claudia was in her most boisterous spirits; Eugene, by one of the quick transitions of his nature, was hardly less elate.
- eliot I thought that, if I sent the review to George Eliot with a note it might clear me from the suspicion of being a mere vulgar lionhunter.
- lute She knew all the verses of Guido Guinicelli by root of heart, and to hear her repeat that poem of his beginning, "Love ever dwells within the gentle heart," what time she touched a lute to soft notes of complaining and praise and patience and desire, was to make, for the moment, even the most obdurate understand her charm.