What is the correct spelling for ALOVEL?
This word (Alovel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALOVEL
- alive You came alive No reason left Me to survive You saved me – Come Alive by foo fighters
- aloof My manner is vague and aloof You would think there is nobody shyer But my voice has been heard on the roof When I was curled up by the fire – Mr. Mistoffelees by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- level Takin' me to the highest level Diggin' my own grave with a shovel – Flying High by Captain Hollywood Project
- lovely I think it's perfectly lovely .
- olive The oil is clear, of a pale yellow colour, and some regard it as equal to the best olive oil, both for lamps and for cooking.
- oval The features were slightly aquiline; the head was oval and admirably poised.
- unlovely But it was by the sea that I lived, in a town that was unlovely enough were it not for its glorious neighbour.
- Alva Both also afterwards accompanied the Duke of Alva to France to negotiate the peace between the two crowns, and the new alliance of their sovereign with Madame Elizabeth.
- Laval "Oh, I am not in Shadywalk," said Mrs. Laval .
50 words made from the letters ALOVEL
5 letter words made from ALOVEL:aello, evola, laevo, lavoe, leval, llave, lleva, llevo, loave, ollav, ovale, valle, vallo, voell, volae, volle.
3 letter words made from ALOVEL:ale, all, avo, ell, evl, lao, lav, lea, leo, lev, ola.
4 letter words made from ALOVEL:aleo, aloe, aveo, laev, lave, lavo, leal, leao, lelo, levo, llao, llve, love, oell, olea, olla, oval, ovel, vale, veal, vela, velo, vole.