What is the correct spelling for ALOWES?
This word (Alowes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALOWES
- aloes One of the precipices hanging over the sea, is covered with aloes.
- always "Don't I always tell you what to do?
- lowers See, in the glow of evening how it lowers, Tinged with the last rays of the western sky.
- allows Strangers were not to be received into the community and people of Israel; nor could Israelites contract marriage with women who were not Israelites; it is only the later law which allows women captured in war to be taken into the marriage bed.
- awes There is something in the tone that awes the young man, though long afterward he recalls the fact that Floyd did not say he loved her.
- OWES Peter owes so much to you.
- am short of
- am sick of
- am suffused
- blown away