What is the correct spelling for ALRTED?
This word (Alrted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALRTED
- abraded He took the hand, and looked at the soft, blue-veined flesh, chafed and abraded with the pinch of iron fingers; and again the rage of hate swept him, and he put the hand down sharply and turned away his head, unwilling that she should see his face while passion marked it.
- already They cleared it up already Tears roll out the eyes and though I cry I hold the wheel steady – Slumming it With Johnny by say anything
- elated He was pleased, elated; from this time on he felt sure of his vocation as dramatic poet.
- elected He had been chosen candidate, he had been elected member, he had made something of a small triumph out of his maiden speech.
- Alighted Two ladies alighted, and quickly disappeared within the gloomy entrance, while the carriage drove away.
- Alluded Did he speak of this spy in such a way that anyone would know to whom he alluded.