What is the correct spelling for ALSOHOL?
This word (Alsohol) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALSOHOL
- alcohol If it be found not complete, the process must be continued, with the introduction of alcohol in its turn as directed before, until the surface becomes smooth and of a beautiful lustre. Eyes bloodshot red from that alcohol I watched the rise and the fall of all my homies who ball – Slow Motion by ESHAM
- alcoholic It is well known that I do not hold with the abuse of alcoholic stimulants, and yet on the day before, in moments that I now confess to have been slightly elevated, I had been conscious of a certain feeling of fellowship with my two companions that was rather wonderful.
- algol As ALGOL 68-R was implemented on a machine with 6 bit bytes (and hence a 64 character set) this was quite complicated and, at least initially, programs had to be composed on paper tape using a Flexowriter.
- aloha Polling: Generalized polling, Distributed polling, Token Passing, Implicit polling, Slotted access Random access (RA): Pure RA (ALOHA, GRA), Adaptive RA (TRA), CSMA, CSMA/CD, CSMA/CA
- also The Judge sat down also, and replied, hesitatingly, "Well, yes!