What is the correct spelling for ALSOME?
This word (Alsome) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALSOME
- alamo An aged Mexican, armed with a long bunch of willow brush, swept idly at the sprinkled street and Old Hassayamp Hicks, the proprietor of the Alamo Saloon, leaned back in his rawhide chair and watched him with good-natured contempt.
- alarm As I live, he sprang to his feet with a cry of alarm !
- album If you have any scruples against burning wood, you may knit something, or paste stamps in an album .
- alms Thursday was appointed, that was the day on which Madame de Trafford gave her alms .
- aloes Difficult pathways circulated through these reddish masses, planted here and there with cocoanut and pine trees; the cedars, cotton-trees, and aloes were left behind them, with the plains covered with maize and lucerne; some thorny cactuses sometimes pricked their mules, and made them hesitate on the verge of precipices.
- alsace Alsace-Lorraine has had forty-five years of German rule.
- also Also because I'm lonely.
- alum Take a tea cup, and into it put a table-spoonful of the best turmeric, pour over it some warm water, and stir it well with a clean piece of fire wood; when the water begins to simmer in the pot, put in the ingredient out of the cup, and stir it well with a piece of stick; have a second crucible, about half full of soft water, and boil it, into this put two table-spoonfuls of ground alum and one tea-spoonful of crystal of tartar, while these are boiling and perfectly dissolved, put into it your hackles or hair, and boil gently for an hour or half an hour; take off your pots and enter the hackles into the yellow dye out of the liquor into which you put the alum and tartar, and boil them very slowly for an hour, taking them out at intervals to see the shade you require; if too pale you must put more turmeric in, and if too heavy in shade the next trial, put in less, and do the same with all colours till you please your own eye. When they are the proper colour, take them out and wash them in soap and hot water.
- Alma Exeter matrons thought this hardly proper, since Alma , in spite of her grave ways, was only twenty-four.
- Alison This was a dark blow indeed, and both Alison and Grannie felt themselves turning very pale, and their hearts sinking, when Jim brought them the unpleasant news.
- Alice Alice had been very sober ever since the wedding.
- Alloys A happy inspiration was to try whether these alloys would, under similar circumstances, adhere to aluminium itself, and a trial showed that this was indeed the case, provided that both the aluminium and alloy are scrupulously clean and free from oxide.
- allows "But he never allows any one to disturb him at his studies, and if I were to attempt it he would be very angry and send me off in no time.
- alarms He had visions of night watches, of sudden alarms , of heart-stirring skirmishes, of scouting work, and stealthy approaches to the enemy's lines.
97 words made from the letters ALSOME
3 letter words made from ALSOME:ale, als, asl, elm, eos, esm, lam, lao, lea, lem, leo, mal, mao, mes, mls, moa, mol, oas, ola, olm, sam, sea, sle, sol, som.
4 letter words made from ALSOME:aleo, alms, aloe, also, elms, elom, esla, lame, laos, leao, loam, lome, lose, male, malo, mals, meal, mesa, meso, moel, mola, mole, olea, osel, sale, salo, same, saom, seal, seam, slam, sloe, sole, soma, some.
5 letter words made from ALSOME:almes, almos, aloes, elmas, elmos, elsam, elsom, lamos, lasem, lasmo, lemos, lesmo, loams, lomes, maleo, masle, masoe, meals, meols, moesa, mosla, mosle, oleas, olema, salem, salme, salmo, salom, samol, selam, selma, smale, smola, soame, solae, solea, solem.