What is the correct spelling for ALTARED?
This word (Altared) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALTARED
- adored Leonidas took Miss Sibby-who adored dancing-to the foot.
- alfred It is the famed park of Bulstrode-ancient as Alfred the Great.
- altered On examining the river, below the supposed junction of a tributary from the east, I found its character altered , forming ponds amongst brigalow trees.
- attired Thus attired , she went forth to the throne room to greet the suitor who awaited her.
- cultured The theory was that this might induce their body to produce compatible antibodies, which could then be extracted and cultured in the laboratory.
- elated "He's seen the bayonet and is prepared to swear to it," stated Osborne, elated .
- unaltered To me, after stumbling by chance on the little church in that solitary woodland place, the story of its origin was accepted as true; no doubt it had come down unaltered from generation to generation through all those centuries, and it moved my pity yet was a delight to hear, as great perhaps as it had been to listen to the beautiful chimes many times multiplied from the wooded hill.
- uttered Not a word was spoken, not another sound was uttered .
- Alluded The residence in Germany in 1854, and again in 1858, has already been alluded to.
- Faltered She faltered and broke down.
- Filtered During the reception words of confidence were spoken and somehow filtered into my mind.
- Haltered Upon the side of one ridge, the highest, there stood a solitary mustang, haltered with a lasso.
- Weltered Of Farragut's twenty-seven hundred men more than a seventh had fallen, victims mainly of the bear and her cubs, yet there she weltered, helpless.
- Alvarado Alvarado is an ardent I. W. W. Socialist of the most violent sort.
134 words made from the letters ALTARED
3 letter words made from ALTARED:aar, ada, ade, ala, ale, alt, ara, are, art, ate, dal, dat, dle, dre, ear, eat, eld, era, ert, eta, lad, lat, lea, led, ler, let, ltd, rad, rat, red, ret, tad, tar, tea, ted, ter.
4 letter words made from ALTARED:aare, adar, alar, area, atar, atle, daal, dale, dare, dart, data, date, deal, dear, earl, eral, ertl, lade, lard, late, lead, lear, leda, lert, raed, rale, rate, read, real, taal, tael, tala, tale, tara, tare, teal, tear, tera, trad, trel.
5 letter words made from ALTARED:adale, adret, alate, aldar, alder, alert, alred, altar, alter, altra, arale, ardea, areal, arled, artal, artel, atler, dalat, dalea, daler, dalet, darat, darle, datal, delta, deraa, detar, draal, elara, eldar, erdal, lader, ladra, laeta, latae, later, leard, ledra, letra, raadt, radle, ralte, ratae, ratal, ratel, reaal, reada, reald, reata, retal, tadla, taler, tarda, tarea, tarle, trade, tread, trela.