What is the correct spelling for ALUSION?
This word (Alusion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALUSION
- ablution Answered the old woman, "Yes, I desire a private place, where I can perform the Wuzu-ablution;" and quoth the girl, "Enter."
- albion All-powerful Albion, the dreaded mistress of the seas, was now fighting for honour and existence.
- aleutian You will find these craters, generally, along a large fissure, just the way you find the Aleutian chain of volcanoes along a fissure in the earth's crust several hundred miles in length.
- allusion But neither Mrs. Pope nor Miss Gabriel made further allusion to it.
- delusion She has a strange delusion, and you ought to know it."
- elation On the other hand, he began already to feel the elation of his dreams.
- elysian In his villa at Tivoli he indulged a trivial fancy by christening one garden Tempe and another the Elysian Fields; and he had his name carved on the statue of the vocal Memnon with no less gusto than a modern tourist: audivi voces divinas.
- illusion Try, try, try to separate them It's an illusion Try, try, try and you will only come To this conclusion – Love And Marriage by Frank Sinatra
- Alison The old laird's liking for Mrs. Alison was strongly the young laird's.
- Allison "Your excellent wife," said Mr. Allison.
- allusions As to one of the most important species, frequent allusions have been made, and in the next chapter full treatment will be given, to the causes which made the historical novel impossible until very late in the century, and decidedly unlikely to be good even then.