What is the correct spelling for ALUSIONS?
This word (Alusions) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALUSIONS
- aleutians To blazes with the Aleutians!
- allusion I suppose there is no popular allusion better understood than this.
- Illusions I am a fool, I know it perfectly well; your sister deserves no regret; but one does not lose all one's illusions without suffering.
- lesions Lesions affecting only one-half of the cord are rare and give rise to symptoms which are exceedingly complicated.
- allusions His eulogiums on Washington and Hamilton are elaborate tributes, rather excessive, perhaps, in laudation and in classical allusions.
- delusions So we've been through the motions and suffer these delusions – You Were The One by binocular
- ablutions In the various countries which fell under the influence of the followers of Mahommed a style of architecture was evolved that had marked affinities with the Byzantine, the first mosques having been designed, it is supposed, by Christian architects of Oriental origin, who retained the square or circular ground-plan of early churches, though they modified the interior to suit the requirements of the new religion, introducing, for instance, a central tank for ablutions.