What is the correct spelling for ALUSIVE?
This word (Alusive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALUSIVE
- abusive Their departing mirth and joy had been smitten down by the drunkard's abusive words, like fresh young corn beneath a hail storm.
- alive "I can't help it-I'd just as soon be dead as alive.
- allusive He had a sheet or two of paper before him, to which he referred as he spoke, and he seemed to be summing up, in a very allusive manner, some earlier speeches of his.
- delusive It has been suggested that the question of responsibility for the war is really a trivial one, because the negotiations were all along, on one side or on both, unreal and delusive, masking the conviction of both parties that they must come to blows at last.
- elusive He had had his lesson, and this time he was taking no chances with so dangerous and elusive a prisoner as the Gray Phantom.
- illusive There remained only the dream of the Whispering Hills and the illusive figure of a man,-an old man, sturdy of form and with blue eyes set in swarthy darkness.