What is the correct spelling for ALUSSION?
This word (Alussion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALUSSION
- ablution In the grove surrounding the entrance we found some water collected in the hollow of a stone, with which we slaked our thirst and made a partial ablution; and it was somewhat extraordinary that, though we were barely recovered from illness, had exerted ourselves greatly, and been exposed to rapid alternations of heat and cold, we never experienced any bad effects from it.
- albion He coasted along California as far as Oregon, repaired his ship in a harbor near San Francisco, took possession of the country in the name of Queen Elizabeth and called it Nova Albion.
- aleutian As regards capture, good authorities now hold that it was not a universal practice in all parts of the world; yet it prevailed very widely-for instance, among Aleutian Islanders, Ahts, Bonaks, Macas Indians of Ecuador, all Carib tribes, some Brazilians, Mosquito Indians, Fuegians; Bushmen, Bechuanas, Wakamba, and other Africans; Australians, Tasmanians, Maoris, Fijians, natives of Samoa, Tukopia, New Guinea, Indian Archipelago; wild tribes of India; Arabs, Tartars, and other Central Asians; some Russians, Laplanders, Esthonians, Finns, Greeks, Romans, Teutons, Scandinavians, Slavonians, etc.
- allusion "That's an unfortunate allusion," whispered Carey to John Monilaws.
- auction He advised me to make it a condition of the agreement that my goods should not be sold by auction, and that my creditors should consider his valuation as final and binding.
- delusion This, however, was a fond delusion of the worthy gentleman's.
- elation The doors were open, and three women continually in a feverish elation passed to and fro.
- elysian This is literally true, for half way between "Flistridge" and Kemble Wood, and in the midst of Elysian grass fields, is a narrow strip of covert happily christened "Paradise."
- illusion I always loved illusion I thought make-believe was truer than life But now it's all confusion Please, can you tell me what's happening? – Too Much In Love To Care by Unknown Author
- valuation We are not only willing to take people at their own valuation, but are ever ready to multiply that valuation by ten.
- Alison Admirable as she was, it was curious to see the difference between her method, if method there were, and that of Mrs. Alison.
- Allison "I had a long talk with Mr. Allison on that subject," said Fanny.
- allusions She made some patriotic remarks to Carre full of allusions to his conduct under fire.