What is the correct spelling for ALVE?
This word (Alve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALVE
- ale He did not close the taverns or ale houses. Rhyme and reason must prevail I need a glass of ale – Gemini Suite by deep purple
- alive I was frightened almost to death; I wonder I'm alive to-day. Till we spring alive Then with claws of fire, we devour like a falcon in the dive – Falcon In The Dive by Unknown Author
- aloe The pages all wear turbans of cord made from aloe fibres.
- calve 29:9 The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
- halve Take nine pounds ripe peaches, rub them with a coarse towel, and halve them.
- lave If ye plase, I think, ma'am, this Mr. Heatherbloom has taken lave av his senses.
- salve A piece of the nut is placed on a leaf, which is always carried in the chewing box, and some salve is also placed on the leaf, then the piece of nut and the salve is rolled up in the leaf, and the chew is ready for use.
- valve Upper valve of Crania detached.
- Ave It was after Ave Maria, for I heard the bells ringing before I got here.
- Alva At the request of Alva, the burgomaster had been invited by the Duchess of Parma to repair on business to Brussels.