What is the correct spelling for ALWAST?
This word (Alwast) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALWAST
- alabaster We should remember-Do not keep the alabaster box of your love and tenderness sealed up until your friends are dead.
- alarmist I have this moment returned from a drive through the streets, and, though far from being an alarmist, I begin to think that affairs wear a more serious aspect than I dreaded.
- almost He says you could be almost anything you wished, if you didn't wish to be everything.
- always They always do forgive me.
- earliest There was much to do, and with the earliest dawn of the morning of the next year we must be ready to start for the Pole.
- eldest The two eldest have been long away.
- lowest The lowest of the low!
- oldest "Ah cert'nly hopes yo'all will behave yo'self right proper and not forget that yo' is a member of one of the oldest families in the Souf," said he.
- slowest Though the sea was calm and waveless, the wind was only sufficient to waft her along at the slowest rate; a twinkling flash of the sea at intervals showed, however, that her crew were rowing, and at length the measured beat of the oars could be distinctly heard.