What is the correct spelling for AMAGING?
This word (Amaging) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AMAGING
- aging "This is aging me terribly," Philippa declared, throwing herself back into her seat.
- amazing "This is too amazing ," said she; "I thought myself the sole possessor of that mysterious word-for I had never written it down, laying it up in my memory-and I am sure I have never told anyone of it."
- amusing I think it might be amusing to read them when my cold weather in India is a thing of the past.
- damaging "Now the fines and forfeits exacted by the King of Youth during his festival were always paid in wine-a pail of wine apiece from the newest married couple in the Viscounty, a pail of wine from anyone proved to have cut or plucked so much as a leaf from the great elm-tree in the place, a pail for damaging the Maypole, or stumbling in the dance, or hindering any of the processions.
- emerging Emerging from the woods in front of him came a strong battle-line followed by others.
- imagine As it is, I leave you to imagine both.
- making You told me about her and all the plans you're making, Lost in the woods with two crumbs for taking. – Bury My Head by Kate Walsh
- Amassing To effect this doctrine, the United States Army Air Corps would be required to expend the majority of its resources in amassing a fleet of self-defending heavy bombers, and in the training and maintenance of a great number of airmen to fill aircrew and ground crew positions.
- Awaking Peggy's first act on awaking was to gaze out of the window, beneath which some fine trees grew. Now there is just no mistaking I'm a woman just awaking – Mr. Lady by Lunachicks