What is the correct spelling for AMALGUM?
This word (Amalgum) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AMALGUM
- alarm Fancy their having got no further than the fire-alarm!
- album "If you like to look at portraits," she said, "there is an album there; look over that."
- alum Well, this you will say is trifling-shall I talk about alum or soap?
- amalgam The Mother herself then showed Gwynneth over the establishment, which was indeed a singular amalgam of the hospital and the nunnery.
- amalgamate With the next suit he does likewise, placing them between the second and third fingers, and so on, until the grand finale, when the fingers loosen and the cards amalgamate .
- analogue And the result of that discernment and thrift is now furnishing an analogue for the conscious utilization of other waste-waste of native capacity of the steel-worker for happiness and usefulness.
- asylum You shall go into an Asylum !"
- embalm The Gospels tell the story of the life of the Founder of Christianity, clearly enough in the main outlines, and embalm many of the words and deeds of the Son of Man.
- talcum The hot and breathless nursery rang with mirth; it seemed to Jane that the very pink room was growing hotter and hotter, and it smelt stiflingly of moist varnish and talcum powder and warm olive oil and expensive soap, and the baby, sitting solemnly erect for his powdering, a steadying hand at his fat back, looked like a pink celluloid Kewpie leering at her knowingly.
- Amalia The heroine Amalia has always been recognized, and was immediately recognized by Schiller himself, as the weakest character in the play.
- amalgams Examples of alloys are steel, solder, brass, pewter, duralumin, bronze and amalgams .
68 words made from the letters AMALGUM
3 letter words made from AMALGUM:aga, ala, aug, gal, gum, lag, lam, lug, mag, mal, mam, mug, mum, uma.
4 letter words made from AMALGUM:agal, agua, alga, alum, amam, amum, gaal, gala, gamu, gaul, glau, glum, gual, guam, gula, guma, laga, lagu, lama, lamu, luga, luma, magu, mala, mama, maul, mgal, mlua, mula, muma, umag.
5 letter words made from AMALGUM:ammal, gamma, gaual, gaula, gluma, guama, gumaa, gumla, gumma, lumma, magma, magua, malam, malua, maula, mauma, mugal, mugam, mugla, mulam, mulga, ulama, umaga.