What is the correct spelling for AMAZIGLY?
This word (Amazigly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AMAZIGLY
- amazingly And it was amazingly bad.
- amusingly His criticism of Cicero is not illuminating and his estimate, in this connection, of his own accomplishment is amusingly complacent.
- icicle But if the boys seemed astonished Mr. Barr retained his usual icicle-like attitude.
- mescal Thar's hoss races an' monte an' mescal an' pulque, together with roode music sech as may be wrung from primitive instruments like the guitar, the fiddle, an' tin cans half filled with stones.
- muscle Without moving a muscle I tried to tell him, and also that he need not be afraid.
- musical He always kept a note-book for musical ideas.
- musically Again you will find, just as in the case of the different vowels, that you can sing any tone clearly and musically after putting the mouth in precisely the shape that best fits that tone; and learning how to do this is a most important part of vocal training.
- Musicale The latter two stood together some few feet behind him, and were discussing in a somewhat languid way, the merits of a musicale which they had lately attended.