What is the correct spelling for AME?
This word (Ame) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AME
- ace The English-born air ace greeted him with a grin like a Cheshire cat.
- acme In the age of the great religions the idea reaches its acme, an acme often represented by extravagances of the most painful kind and sacrifices which strike modern imagination as ferocious and terrible.
- age Threescore years of age Colman 1768 For in the name of heav'n and earth, what would you?
- ale She will have a whole ox roasted before the house by midday, and barrels of strong ale set up, that there may be meat and drink for all who choose to take it; and at four she will have a supper of geese, turkeys, and plum puddings for all her tenants, their wives and sweethearts, with fiddles afterwards for dancing, etc.
- Abe Abe looked at his stepmother in surprise.
- AM Oh, I am so glad-so glad-so glad!