What is the correct spelling for AMEEN?
This word (Ameen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AMEEN
- aden We had lost at Aden our fellow-passenger, whom I have mentioned as having assumed the Turkish dress for the purpose of penetrating into the interior of Abyssinia.
- aiken Kelley was reelected Secretary; Dudley W. Adams of Iowa was made Master; and William Saunders, erstwhile Master of the National Grange, D. Wyatt Aiken of South Carolina, and E. R. Shankland of Iowa were elected to the executive committee.
- allen "I was working along nice in the west," spoke Allen .
- amber In colour, the two heads chimed, though Augustine's hair was vehemently gold and there were under-tones of brown and amber in his skin.
- amen "Amen," said the soldier.
- amend We rescue no one, we amend nothing.