What is the correct spelling for AMIGINE?
This word (Amigine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AMIGINE
- aging "When I came back, I started doing research on aging .
- amazing The dogs retained strength that was amazing .
- amigo Amigo Senior Don Jaime, I leave you here to enjoy the cool air with my daughter.
- amusing Then you'll be rather surprised to hear that even now there is a man there, that Major Biddell-such an amusing , delightful man-who does know you!
- angina She'd been dreaming of Steve when the chest tightness came, and maybe the emotion that stirred up had caused the angina .
- damaging First of all, I denied the most damaging statement-that I knew nothing about the thing.
- emerging "Yes, I understand," he answered, looking out to where the Kalkis was emerging from the distant haze.
- emigre But he was a Pole, and the fine old hatred which should have been bestowed upon the Radicals fell to the lot of the Russians, and the contempt hurled by his British prototype upon Dissent was cast upon Commerce as represented in Poland by the thrifty German emigre .
- engine "I'm awfully sorry," he added, when, the engine running, he resumed his place.
- imagine He said he could not imagine .
- imagined Something had occurred, or was imagined by him to have occurred, which compelled him to fly from his home and go into hiding.
- imaging No man who does not feel at least some poetic impulses is likely to aspire seriously to be a poet, yet many whose imaging faculties are so dormant as to seem actually dead do aspire to be public speakers.
- margin It is quite near the margin of Wachusett Lake, a beautiful sheet of water covering over one hundred acres.
- origin Whether this be the origin or not of the word, one thing is certain-Mr. George W.
- Aiming And steadily aiming her weapon for a second or two, she sent a ball through the window, about a foot above the head of one of the fellows without.
- Amigos Amigos laughed in their deceptive sleeves at the Americans and misdirected them with impunity.
- Imogene Imogene Dare entered his home, awakening a light in the dim old place that melted his heart and made a man out of what was usually considered a well-ordered machine.
- imagines One imagines he felt that he had taken from Society all that it had to give him-the knowledge of life necessary to him in his work, and friends in sufficient number.
- AMIGA Amiga mia, I shall call her, and I shall learn the Americano language, that we may talk together.
- arabesques When they came nearer he could even distinguish the blue letters on the pall, and when they came level with him he could see the silver embroidery of arabesques quite well.
121 words made from the letters AMIGINE
3 letter words made from AMIGINE:age, aim, ain, ane, ani, emg, gem, gen, gin, iga, ige, igm, mag, man, meg, mei, men, min, nag, nig, nim.
4 letter words made from AMIGINE:agni, amen, anem, eang, egin, egna, eini, emin, engi, enim, gaen, gain, game, gean, gien, iing, imae, imin, inga, inge, ingi, inma, inme, maen, magi, main, mane, mean, mein, mien, mina, mine, ming, mini, nagi, name, nega, negm, ngae, nige.
5 letter words made from AMIGINE:aimin, ainge, amgen, amien, amine, aming, amini, amnii, angei, anime, egami, eiman, einai, emain, emani, emini, enami, gaini, gamin, ganem, ganim, geman, genma, gmina, igman, image, imagi, imane, imeni, imina, iname, inami, maeng, magin, magne, magni, maige, maine, maini, mange, mangi, meina, menai, menga, mengi, menia, miang, miani, miina, minea, minga, minge, naeim, namie, namig, negai, ngami, ngiam, niemi, nigam.