What is the correct spelling for AMINUTE?
This word (Aminute) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AMINUTE
- abominate I was obliged to give it a place of honour,-fortunately, I seldom use this room when I am alone; I was forced to praise its tint, which I abominate, and its shape, which is wholly detestable.
- amity It would be to deceive them and ourselves, to suppose that an amity can be preserved, while this right is withheld.
- amount Look at your amount on your credit card account – Look At You by backyard babies
- emanate If professors would stop and consider the character of women who invent popular fashions of the age they might well blush with shame at their eager attempts to follow the modern styles of dress invented by the wicked leaders of fashion in London and Paris, whence the latest styles of this country generally emanate.
- impute On the contrary, only two months later, when compelled to refuse for military reasons a favor Hamilton asked, he said that "my principal concern arises from an apprehension that you will impute my refusal to your request to other motives."
- Ain't Good, ain't it, fellows?"