What is the correct spelling for AMISN?
This word (Amisn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AMISN
- amass I adjudge, said Richard, in an awful voice, that the prisoner shall amass three buckets of the best gravel.
- amazing "Why, of course you could," said Diana, after she had grasped the amazing suggestion.
- amazon Here he was well received by Gonzalo Pizarro's lieutenant, who had charge of the place during his commander's absence on his expedition to the Amazon.
- amen Nash's and Pall Mall Magazine, 1, Amen Corner, Paternoster Row, London.
- amish The New Order Amish are a group of Amish that some scholars see best described as a subgroup of Old Order Amish, despite the name.
- amiss But first he altered what he found amiss in their arms, and form of battle.
- amman The next year, in July 2005, an Islamic convention brought together 200 Muslim scholars from over 50 countries who issued a three-point declaration (later known as 'Three Points of the Amman Message).
- Aiming It is obvious, therefore, that if we are aiming at a limited territorial object the proportion of defence required will tend to be much greater than if we are directing our attack on the main forces of the enemy.
- Alison "You mustn't say such things to me," said Alison; "if you do, I won't walk with you."
- aims Character cannot be secured if choice between higher and lower aims is denied; and without character the world would be meaningless.