What is the correct spelling for AMKEING?
This word (Amkeing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AMKEING
- aging It has been suggested that the three fundamental factors underlying chronic wound pathogenesis are cellular and systemic changes of aging, repeated bouts of ischemia-reperfusion injury, and bacterial colonization with resulting inflammatory host response.
- aiken Had not Aiken said of her, "When she passes, the native women kneel by the trail and cross themselves?"
- akin With a feeling akin to stupefaction Peggy realises that it is Mr. Evans, and not Freddy, who is Prue's companion.
- amazing 105 Lights in the air like burning stars were hurl'd, Dogs howl'd, heaven mutter'd, and the tempest blew, The red half-moon peeped from behind a cloud As if in dread the amazing scene to view.
- amen The old brethren and sisters, and generally those who prayed in prayer meeting and spoke in love feast, sat near the front, many of them on the cross seats near the pulpit, which were thence said by scoffers to be the "Amen corners."
- Aiming Stiff are those Scotchmen, and close and stout they stand by each other, and claw at you as you twist through them, the biggest aiming at your head, or even worse, at your knees; while the middle-sized slip their brushes between your thigh and the saddle, and the little babies tickle your horse's stomach, or twine about his fore-feet.
- Alleging I made two or three remarks in an indifferent tone, and then asked Edward to change places with me, alleging that the light was in my eyes.
- Amassing Boomerang helped Macken top the World Computer Ratings in 1976, 1977, and 1978, while amassing £250,000 in prize money - record winnings at the time.