What is the correct spelling for AMKING?
This word (Amking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AMKING
- aging Remember that the high places, now filled by men whom the years are aging, must by and by be filled by men now young.
- akin Martin looked upon them with something akin to despair, although he determined to do the best he could to instruct them.
- amazing To be thinking was amazing.
- amusing Something kept them on shore; probably, finding the calm continue, they were carrying out their intentions of amusing themselves.
- arming He procured from the War Department an order placing 5,000 stands of arms at the disposal of Lyon for arming "the loyal citizens"-the Home Guards-and requested orders by telegraph for Capt.
- asking 5362. But I am asking you what you got in cash at settlement?
- imaging The diagnosis cannot be made on clinical grounds alone and in general medical imaging and possibly a lumbar puncture is required to confirm or exclude bleeding.
- making Oh, baby, please just take me back I don't want to be in love, but you're makin' me Let me up, I've had enough Girl, you're breakin' me – Breakin' Me by Jonny Lang
- smoking He rode rapidly through the city and spoke to no one, but when he reached his Grandfather Van Heemskirk's house, he saw him leaning over the half-door smoking his pipe.
- Aiming Part of the difficulty in learning self-hypnosis is that the subject is aiming at a state of mind in which he has no experience.
- Among Not among all you.
- Awaking After awaking, it was some time before I could think of where I was; but on stretching out my arms, I was reminded of my situation: on every side the wooden walls of my prison were within reach, and I could touch them with my fingers all around.
- Eking They did what they could, eking out their scanty earnings by eel-fishing on the marshes, and occasionally snaring a few wild fowl.
- Inking The inking-slab was rolled afresh for each impression, and, after each, the thumb was cleansed with petrol and thoroughly dried; and when the process was completed and the prisoner led back to the dock, the twenty squares on the paper were occupied by twenty thumb-prints, which, to my eye, at any rate, were identical in character.