What is the correct spelling for AMMUSE?
This word (Ammuse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AMMUSE
- abuse She had told him that she did not want his friendship, and would not be his friend; but she had done this without any loud abuse unbecoming to her either as a countess, a widow, or a lady. Somebody gave you a choice And all you do is abuse it If God he gave you a voice Then use it – Lullaby For The New World Order by Matthew Good Band
- accuse And of all others, the missionaries ought to have been the last to accuse the Chinese of senseless superstitions.
- alms Instead of that, I had only aroused her compassion, and coaxed an alms from her.
- amass My deah, you will amass fortunes!
- amaze How vainly men themselves amaze !
- amur Only so could Russia develop the resources of Siberia and the Amur Province.
- iambus It is the opposite of the iambus .
- immure She was not one of those napkin people who hide their talents, or who immure their lights under superincumbent bushels.
- mauser It contained one solitary inmate, an old man with a couple of Mauser rifles, whom they had to shoot in self-defence.
- meuse The Estates, however, still held Grave, Megem, Batenburg, and Venlo upon the Meuse .
- mouser Mouser leaped to the porch railing to lick her lips in an evil manner.
- mus "The supreme court of justice, whose decisions the king himself has no power to reverse, is composed of priests from Memphis, Heliopolis and Thebes: you can therefore easily believe that they had no scruple in pronouncing sentence of death on poor Mus and my own unworthy Greek self.
- muss Then, when he saw a tear on Ethelyn's eyelashes, he would have put his arm around her and kissed it away, if she had not kept him back, telling him he would muss her dress.
- Mammies In a mawnin' dey'd all get up, an de ole daddy he'd go out an' have a look round, an' de ole mammy she'd be busy a-gettin' de breakfas' ready, while little missy Wilhelmina Ratel she'd play about, inside or outside or underfoot, yust like little girls does when deir mammies is busy.
- Emus The birds are, parrots, cockatoos, and a large one called emus, which have very long legs and scarcely any wings; they in general live upon fern, and weigh from seventy to eighty pounds; there are likewise a number of black swans.
- imbues Heavenly grace Imbues her so throughout, that even when pricked She feels no pain.
- ABMS Some major medical organizations gain profit from and have expressed support for the Maintenance of Certification program including the following: The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) The American Osteopathic Association (AOA) The American Medical Association (May soon be changing based upon a resolution voted on from the floor at their June 2016 meeting.
38 words made from the letters AMMUSE
4 letter words made from AMMUSE:amum, emam, esau, mams, memu, mesa, muma, mume, musa, muse, same, saue, saum, seam, suea, umea.
5 letter words made from AMMUSE:amuse, emsam, mames, masum, maues, mesua, musea, summe.
3 letter words made from AMMUSE:emu, esm, mam, mem, mes, mum, mus, sam, sea, sue, sum, uma, usa, use.