What is the correct spelling for AMMUSING?
This word (Ammusing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AMMUSING
- accusing Baffled by her son's indignant disregard, Lady Audley turned all her fury on her niece; and, in the most opprobrious terms that rage could invent, upbraided her with deceit and treachery-accusing her of making her pretended submission instrumental to the more speedy accomplishment of her marriage.
- amazing In that land of amazing discoveries there has been nothing more amazing than the means of their discovery. Ain't is amazin'? Even our phrasin' – We Share Everything by Unknown Author
- amusing Choosing girlies is somewhat amusing. Somewhat confusing, – Old Boy Neutral by Unknown Author
- amusingly She found Billy on the following evening, still etching, the humorous fellow, but amusingly grave too.
- musing I said, musing : "To me it is like magic.
- using What, however, greatly added to the horror of my position was that I knew that this strong fellow at my side thought me to be a traitor to himself and was using that knowledge only for his own ends.
- Abusing These rascals have probably been hard at work for years, voting as free and enlightened American citizens, and abusing England to their hearts' content.
- Aiming He was aiming at bigger game than a milk cart or its driver.
- Amassing "The rest of the world is amassing wealth, and when the fruit is ripe then we Germans will pluck it"-this was their motto.
- Immuring He sat in a sort of self-immuring torpor, staring out over what he still regarded as the wreck of his career.
- Mousing He caught me mousing round his hoofd laager at Tweipans-and what does he do?
- Mussing How many evenings have I spent in the study when the lamp would begin to burn low for lack of oil and Father would have to run and fill lit and Mother would complain, Just like you, come mussing around after dark.
231 words made from the letters AMMUSING
5 letter words made from AMMUSING:agins, agism, agius, aigun, aming, amins, aminu, angus, animu, asing, asuni, aunis, gaius, gamin, ganim, ganis, gansu, ganus, gasim, gaums, ginas, ginsu, gismu, gmina, guans, guias, guman, gumma, gummi, gunas, gunia, gunma, gusin, iamsu, igman, imams, imaum, inamu, isamu, isang, magin, magni, magsi, magui, magus, maius, mamin, mangi, mangs, mangu, manis, maniu, mansi, manus, masin, masum, maung, mausi, miang, migas, mimus, minga, mings, minus, misan, misna, misua, mnium, muang, mugam, mugan, muism, muman, mumia, mumin, mungs, munia, munis, musan, namig, nammu, namus, nasim, ngami, ngamu, ngiam, nigam, nisga, nuami, nummi, sagun, saing, samim, samui, sangi, saung, siang, sigan, sigma, sinag, singu, siuan, smain, smuin, sugai, sugan, suina, sumin, summi, sunam, sunga, sunia, sunim, umami, umang, umina, unagi, unism, usain, usami, usian, using.
4 letter words made from AMMUSING:agni, aims, ainu, amum, anus, asin, gain, gamu, ganu, gaun, gius, gnau, gnus, guam, guan, guia, guim, guma, gumi, gums, gusa, imam, inga, ings, inma, inus, magi, magu, maim, main, mams, maui, maun, mina, ming, muan, mugs, muma, mung, musa, nagi, nags, naum, ngau, ngum, nsui, numi, sami, sang, saum, saun, siam, sian, siau, sign, sima, sing, sium, smin, smug, snag, snug, suan, sugi, suin, sung, ugas, ugni, umag, uman, ummi.
3 letter words made from AMMUSING:aim, ain, ani, ans, anu, aug, gas, gin, gnu, gui, gum, gun, iga, igm, ism, mag, mam, man, min, mis, msg, mug, mum, mus, nag, ngu, nig, nim, nsu, sag, sam, sin, sum, sun, uma, uni, uns, usa.