What is the correct spelling for AMNADA?
This word (Amnada) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AMNADA
- amend The Lords can, therefore, amend or reject them without fear; but it has become so difficult for a private member to get through the Commons any bill to which there is serious opposition, that this function of the upper House is not of great use.
- armada The figure of Queen Elizabeth is supposed to represent her as on her way to St. Paul's Cathedral after the destruction of the Spanish Armada.
- unmade Oh, he meant to have this poor sick, weak lamb, if he could get her; no effort should be left unmade.
- And And that, what is that?"
- Armand Charles had succeeded in life, Armand had failed; and Armand believed in the worldly wisdom of the elder born.
- Amanda The going over the rather bumpy beds got in that half-hour left Amanda breathless with admiration.
- Mandy Mandy eyed him narrowly to see if any of the looks she had apprehended as offensive to Miss Sessions went in Johnnie's direction.
- Ahmad The town is of considerable antiquity, having been founded in 1494 by Ahmad Nizam Shah, on the site of a more ancient city, Bhingar.
- Amado At dark the paper windows are drawn, the amado, or external wooden shutters, are closed, the lamp is lighted before the family shrine, supper is eaten, the children play at quiet games round the andon; and about ten the quilts and wooden pillows are produced from the press, the amado are bolted, and the family lies down to sleep in one room.
- Armando On the other hand, General Armando (Eddie Gutierrez), a rich philanthropist, joins forces with Captain Barbell and urges him to pool together the new league of superheroes.