What is the correct spelling for AMOINA?
This word (Amoina) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AMOINA
- amen As he, in his swooning ears, the choir's Amen . Beloved, dost thou love ? or did I see all The glory as I dreamed, and fainted when Too vehement light dilated my ideal, – Sonnet XXX by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- amnion The Dipneusta gave rise to the Amphibia, which are the root of all other Vertebrata, inasmuch as out of them were developed the first Vertebrata provided with an amnion , or the Protamniota.
- amount "I forget the amount ," he repeated.
- ana Ah, Patience, Sir, ah, 'tis a pious Virtue- Ana .
- gamin Jadiver inspected it thoroughly, the gamin standing impatiently at his side.
- lamina At the first instant the water is turbid, but immediately after the flat surfaces of the plates of mica are seen all alone, reflecting a silvery light, as they descend slowly, to form a distinct micaceous lamina .
61 words made from the letters AMOINA
5 letter words made from AMOINA:aamon, aiman, aiona, amain, amano, amino, amnia, amnio, amona, anima, animo, anoia, imaan, imano, maina, maino, manai, mania, maona, miana, miano, minoa, monia, namoi, naomi, nomia, omani, omnia.
3 letter words made from AMOINA:aim, ain, ana, ani, iaa, imo, ion, man, mao, min, moa, mon, nim.
4 letter words made from AMOINA:amia, amoi, amon, anio, anoa, inma, inoa, maan, maia, main, maoi, maon, miao, mina, moan, mona, noma, omai, oman, omni.