What is the correct spelling for AMRS?
This word (Amrs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AMRS
- airs A low, thick bank of drifting fog lay along the sea, in-shore of us, which all believed to be the sweat of the land, and thought no more of; though none wished to enter it, for that is a coast where foul airs rise, and through which the gulls and land-birds refuse to fly.
- arms He ran round and round, with the little girl in his arms.
- mars Mademoiselle Mars I have seen, and, certainly, in her line of characters, I have never beheld her equal.
- Amos And this fits into the prophetic plan as outlined by Amos, that after that the kingdom will be set up and then all men will come."
- AMPS As well, in the 2010s on-stage instrument amplifiers are more likely to be kept at a low volume, because when band members have their onstage amps "cranked" to high volume levels on stage, this makes it harder for the audio engineer to control the sound mix and blend.