What is the correct spelling for AMUNST?
This word (Amunst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AMUNST
- amends She saw the effort with which he spoke Katharine's name, and believed that he forced himself to make amends now for his concealment in the past.
- amnesty The Empire drove him into exile, he returned at amnesty of '59. In '69 he refused to pay taxes.
- amount 5909. What is the amount of the balance generally paid to a beach boy at settlement time in cash?
- amused And have you never amused yourself with me?
- inst This evening Pelling comes to me, and tells me that this night the Dutch letters are come, and that the peace was proclaimed there the 19th inst .
- Monist J. H. Fabre believes in providence, "le bon Dieu"; Auguste Forel is a monist, a psycho-physicist.
- Unset 5. Bare Stage Sometimes the very point of a playlet depends upon showing not the conventional stage, as it is commonly seen, but the real stage as it is, unset with scenery; therefore sometimes the entire stage is used as the playing stage, and then in the vernacular it is called "Bare Stage."
- amounts This is because proteins alone contain sufficient amounts of the great element called nitrogen, which forms a large part of every portion of our bodies.
- Munster He shewed me also a good letter printed from the Bishopp of Munster to the States of Holland shewing the state of their case.
78 words made from the letters AMUNST
3 letter words made from AMUNST:ans, ant, anu, atm, man, mat, mst, mus, mut, nsu, nut, sam, sat, stm, sum, sun, tam, tan, tau, tum, tun, uma, uns, usa, uta.
5 letter words made from AMUNST:antum, aunts, mantu, manus, mauts, munts, musan, namus, natus, samut, santu, satun, saunt, staun, sunam, sutan, tamus, tansu, tanum, tsuna, tuans, tuman, tumsa, utans.
4 letter words made from AMUNST:anus, atum, atun, aunt, mast, matn, maun, muan, munt, musa, must, nast, naum, numt, nuta, nuts, sant, saum, saun, smut, stun, suan, tnsm, tsum, tuam, tums, tuna, uman, utan.