What is the correct spelling for AMUZE?
This word (Amuze) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AMUZE
- abuse Every one thrust his fist under his throat, vociferating abuse . Sex so good turns love to abuse When you wanna leave love's got you in a noose – Shout by tlc
- abuzz The entire room was abuzz with similar groups.
- adze He made a good dinner, and shouldered his adze , with a frail of tools hanging on the neck of it, and troubled with nothing but love-which is a woe of self-infliction-whistled his way to the beach, to let all the women understand that he was not a bit ashamed.
- amass Now that I have no one in the world to care for, none for whom to work and amass money, I shall retire from commerce.
- amaze I am all amaze !
- amazed I am amazed , too, to discover this weakness in myself.
- amur From the mouth of the Amur to the frontier of Korea there was a strip of territory lying between the sea on the east and the Ussuri river on the west, which to the Russian mind, at that time, seemed an ideal possession.
- amazes It amazes me that there is a man in the plantations to sit quiet under it.