What is the correct spelling for AMZES?
This word (Amzes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AMZES
- amaze He noted the varied expressions of face among the family servants hurriedly gathering in the doors, and the beautiful amaze of Flora, so genuine yet so well acted.
- amazed He-as pale as they, as unexpectant as they were of anything approaching welcome-was first amazed , then suspicious, then pleased, then proud, in turn.
- amiss Sure, what's amiss with the world at all?
- amuse "Can you find nothing there," I asked, "to amuse you this wet morning?"
- ramses Ramses I. was regarded as the founder of the Nineteenth dynasty.