What is the correct spelling for ANALS?
This word (Anals) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANALS
- alas Crosses himself, and sighs, alas! With sorrowful voice to all who pass,-- – Old Clock on the Stairs, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- analyze He had no time to analyze this impression, for Lynde said hurriedly, Father, this is Mr. Douglas.
- annals And so Kate's marriage went into the annals of the village, at least so far as that morning was concerned, quietly, and with little exclamation before the family.
- annuls The short circuiting of the secondary circuit almost entirely annuls the inductance of the primary circuit.
- awls They sewed the skins with edged awls , and that cut the holes rather big, so when the hides dried and shrunk, the threads didn't fill the holes any more.
- gnarls Perhaps the conditions were too perfect: the lovers had, of course, nothing to sit on but a rustic seat-Mrs. Foster would have thought it a crime to have anything else in a garden, and rustic seats are, no doubt, picturesque, but they are very uncomfortable; they seem to consist of nothing but points and knobs, gnarls and corners.