What is the correct spelling for ANBER?
This word (Anber) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANBER
- abbe The Regent's Prime Minister, the Abbe Dubois, the shame of his Church and country, fancied that to send these supplies cast a slight upon his administration, and desired his representative at Rome to prevent the sailing of the ships, but his orders were not, for very shame, carried out, and the vessels set out.
- abbey Cloth-weavers, blanket-makers, silk-weavers, and velvet-makers all lived in this quarter, and held their houses under the neighbouring abbey of San Stefano.
- Abe Abe did not like being left out of the conversation.
- Abner "Bless you, no, Mr. Jonathan, he ain't the head-for thar's his brother Abner still livin'-but, head or tail, he's the only part that counts, when it comes to that.
- Akbar It was their intent to meet the renowned Akbar at Delhi on his way south from a summer spent in Kashmir.
36 words made from the letters ANBER
3 letter words made from ANBER:ane, arb, are, ban, bar, ben, bra, ear, ebn, era, ern, nab, nbe, neb, reb, rna.
5 letter words made from ANBER:arben, baner, baren, barne, beran, brean, brena, nebra, raben.
4 letter words made from ANBER:bane, bare, barn, bean, bear, bern, bran, bren, earn, near, rabe.