What is the correct spelling for ANC?
This word (Anc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANC
- abc ABC (newspaper), a Spanish newspaper founded in 1903 ABC (magazine), an Italian magazine published between 1960 and 1977 Alphabet book, any of several childrens books depicting the alphabet Americas Best Comics, an imprint of DC Comics ABC Color, a Paraguayan newspaper founded in 1967
- ac Natura curat animalculis aeque ac hominibus; cum serena, tum procellosa, amica est.
- an You might be an Englishwoman.
- ana 592. In the archbishopric of Manila: in the province of Tongdo, in the villages of Dilao Sampaloc, Pandacan, and Santa Ana de Sapa-sanctuaries very famous for the miraculous images of our Lady and of the child Jesus-where 7,900 souls are ministered to.
- ans His. Qu. Whom do you seek?-Ans.
- ant It was startlingly like the first grain of sand which an ant brings out after a passing heel has crushed its nest.
- any Your dinner is ready if you want any."
- arc A A is the face and B B the flank of the tooth, C C is the arc of a circle nearest approaching to the face curve, and D D the arc of a circle nearest approaching the flank curve.
- And I do forgive- forgive and understand."
- Ann At this Ann sobbed aloud and wrung her hands, crying: "But he cast me off, sold me for gold and silver.
- ADC On 2 March 1951, the 133rd Fighter Wing was federalized and brought to active duty due to the Korean War and assigned to Air Defense Command (ADC).
- AFC On 18 August 2016, Murat Dzhumakeev was appointed as Acting Head Coach for Dordoi Bishkeks 2017 AFC Cup qualifiers, due to Ruslan Sydykov not having the required coaching qualifications for AFC competitions.