What is the correct spelling for ANCD?
This word (Ancd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANCD
- act Guerrier, Heureux, and Mercure are in the act of repairing.
- aged An hour before she had not cared, and she would not care now if only Oliver could grow middle-aged and old at the moment when she did.
- anode There are three different anode metals in use for electrolytic capacitors: Aluminum electrolytic capacitors use a high-purity etched aluminium foil with aluminium oxide as dielectric Tantalum electrolytic capacitors use a sintered pellet (“slug”) of high-purity tantalum powder with tantalum pentoxide as dielectric Niobium electrolytic capacitors use a sintered "slug" of high-purity niobium or niobium oxide powder with niobium pentoxide as dielectric.
- ant He who believes in other worlds can accustom himself to look on this as the naturalist on the revolutions of an ant-hill, or of a leaf.
- ante See ante, Chapter 14, note 7, on formation of black soil.
- And And now it's you!
- Ind Once Hank looked about him and said: "I wonder what's become of Collins and Si Brill, they were kind to us, and I'd like to shake hands with them and thank them before the ind comes."
- Ankh The golden ankh, sure's you're born!
- Andy And Andy O'Malley," put in Tom.
- ACCT International organization participation: ACCT, AfDB, AG (observer), APEC, AsDB, Australia Group, BIS, C, CCC, CDB (non-regional), CE (observer), EBRD, ECE, ECLAC, ESA (cooperating state), FAO, G- 7, G- 8, G-10, IADB, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IEA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, Inmarsat, Intelsat, Interpol, IOC, IOM, ISO, ITU, MTCR, NACC, NAM (guest), NATO, NEA, NSG, OAS, OECD, OSCE, PCA, UN, UNCTAD, UNDOF, UNESCO, UNFICYP, UNHCR, UNIDO, UNIKOM, UNMIBH, UNMOP, UNPREDEP, UNTSO, UNU, UPU, WCL, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTrO, ZC