What is the correct spelling for ANCOR?
This word (Ancor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANCOR
- acorn Hastening yellow waters toss a dreary wreckage of torn or ashen leaves, twigs, acorn cups, stranded rafts of bark, and buttonballs from the sycamore, never to come to seed.
- anger "As to that," replied my father, "he knew enough not to return to brave the king's anger .
- angora Very slowly the Angora , or the cross-bred animals were scattered over the United States.
- bangor The monastery of Bangor is said to have been founded about 450 A.D. It is probable that Christianity was introduced into Britain before the close of the second century, and that monasticism arose some time in the fifth century.
- rancour All rancour and bitterness had vanished from his features; his eyes still sparkled with defiance, but it was the glad defiance of one confident of victory, and ready to enter the lists and do battle with Fate.
- uncork Then take a two-ounce bottle of chloroform, uncork it, and slip it under the edge of the box.