What is the correct spelling for ANDBY?
This word (Andby) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANDBY
- adobe On the long table before him was set out a series of tiny villages, some Chinese, some Japanese: little pink or green-edged houses in white porcelain; little thatched-roofed houses in brown adobe; pagodas; bridges; pavilions.
- andes Virgil's father was a small freeholder in Andes, who farmed his own land, practised forestry and bee-keeping, and gradually accumulated a sufficient competence to enable him to give his son-an only child, it would appear, of this marriage-the best education that the times could provide.
- anode Comparison of electrolytic capacitor types Combinations of anode materials for electrolytic capacitors and the electrolytes used have given rise to wide varieties of capacitor types with different properties.
- ant Child of heaven, and heir of immortality, how from some star hereafter wilt thou look back on the ant-hill and its commotions, from Clovis to Robespierre, from Noah to the Final Fire.
- ante See ante, Chapter 14 note 7, Chapter 24 note 6, on the formation of black cotton soil.
- anti It was the empire of the White Man's Burthen in those days; the sordid anti-climax of the Tariff Reform Movement was still some years ahead of us.
- sandbar At the same second, before even his plunge was noted, the Miami slipped her cable entirely, leaving chain and anchor as booty to the Diamond Shoals and clawed away from the sandbar, not more than twenty feet from her bow.
- undo Suddenly, with a cry, she began to undo what she had done.
- And And how is he, aunty?
- Ind It was fine weather and the little ones were barefooted and the old ones bareheaded, and the wind was gentle, and the life-savers were polishin' their boat in full view of the wondherin' throng; and I thought of this ould tub out here on the ind of a chain and pitied thim all.
- Andre "I come laden with grief and with messages," said Andre, completely ignoring Clowes' presence.
- Andy I wanted that Andy O'Malley traced.