What is the correct spelling for ANDIT?
This word (Andit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANDIT
- anoint Now no caressing hands anoint With growing joy that body's lusting lore.
- ant When the party drew rein at the ant -hill it was found that of the fourteen three were missing.
- anti The next Thursday evening after that on which judgment had been given against Mowbray, when Jacob appeared in the school-room, the anti -Jewish party gathered round him, according to the instructions of their leader, who promised to show them some good sport at the Jew's expense.
- audit Immediately after the proclamation of which I have just spoken, his Majesty gave orders that all should prepare for immediate departure; and the grand marshal of the palace was charged to audit and pay all the expenses which the Emperor had made, or which he had ordered to be made, during his several visits, not without cautioning him, according to custom, to be careful not to pay for too much of anything, nor too high a price.
- bandit The bronzed cowboy came in for his share, and the lone bandit played his part in a way to make me shiver.
- candid "Well, to be quite candid , the thing is out of my line.
- edit Anyhow, Flaten wants to edit a paper.
- entity There are great sections of it with which that entity has nothing to do, although it always seems to appear again above.
- india It is true that he was many years in India .
- And "And her name is?
- Undid Wondering that it had not occurred to him before, he hastily undid it, lashed himself to the branch as well as he could, and in a moment was sound asleep.
- Anita It was one he could not have asked directly even if he had wished, but remembering that Anita was to live in that city he took a bold course.
- Andy "We must move, Andy .
- call-up On 10 August 2012, Acerbi received his first senior team call-up from Cesare Prandelli.
- call-ups Ethiopia 18 years of age for voluntary military service; no compulsory military service, but the military can conduct call-ups when necessary and compliance is compulsory (2009)