What is the correct spelling for ANDOUR?
This word (Andour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANDOUR
- andorra metropolitan France - total: 2,889 km border countries: Andorra 56.6 km, Belgium 620 km, Germany 451 km, Italy 488 km, Luxembourg 73 km, Monaco 4.4 km, Spain 623 km, Switzerland 573 km French Guiana - total: 1,183 km border countries: Brazil 673 km, Suriname 510 km
- anode When the user exhales into a breath analyzer, any ethanol present in their breath is oxidized to acetic acid at the anode: CH3CH2OH(g) + H2O(l) → CH3CO2H(l) + 4H+(aq) + 4e− At the cathode, atmospheric oxygen is reduced: O2(g) + 4H+(aq) + 4e− → 2H2O(l) The overall reaction is the oxidation of ethanol to acetic acid and water.
- ardor And Jane, who had often devoured the treacherous lines with ardor, shrank with fastidious delicacy from the indulgence of a perverted taste, when it became exposed, coupled with the vulgarity of unblushing audacity.
- ardour Pope was still full of ardour.
- candor You can't find spiritual candor anywhere with a telescope, except in the criminal classes.
- candour This last, the satisfaction of the deepened intelligence, turned, I may frankly say, to a prolonged revel-'they' being the people about me and every comfort I had ever had of them smiling its individual smile straight at me and conducing to an effect of candour that is beyond any close notation.
- endear But till then, let her leave boisterous agitation to others, and endear herself to all around her by her patience and her loving self-sacrifice.
- endow In the meanwhile she was satisfied to live in the present, to console and comfort the noble exile, to lavish on him the treasures of her young and innocent love, to endow him in her imagination with all those mental and physical attributes which her romantic nature admired most.
- And Dorothy turned and glanced at him.
- Andy Andy spoke with sharp jealousy.