What is the correct spelling for ANDUP?
This word (Andup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANDUP
- adp Straub continued to work on actin, and in 1950 reported that actin contains bound ATP and that, during polymerization of the protein into microfilaments, the nucleotide is hydrolyzed to ADP and inorganic phosphate (which remain bound to the microfilament).
- andes There is now and then a twinkle of humor in Darwin's eyes, as when he says that in the high altitude of the Andes the inhabitants recommend onions for the "puna," or shortness of breath, but that he found nothing so good as fossil shells.
- anode Rleak, the resistance representing the leakage current of the capacitor Capacitance, standard values and tolerances The electrical characteristics of electrolytic capacitors depend on the structure of the anode and the electrolyte used.
- ant "I'll go seek it," said Cunning Black Ant .
- ante See ante , page 149, for an analysis of this word.
- anti I took advantage of the anti -climax, however, to bring my aunt from the balcony to the centre of the room, where Dora joined us.
- atop In the distance showed a village, one street climbing a hill, and atop a church with a spire piercing the clear east.
- atp Thus, the two substrates of this enzyme are ATP and 2,3-dihydroxybenzoate, whereas its two products are diphosphate and (2,3-dihydroxybenzoyl)adenylate.
- end There's an end of it now.
- And And what of Crewe?
- Andre He set out on the 12th of September, accompanied by Andre Vasling, Penellan, and the two sailors Gradlin and Turquiette.
- Andy Andy knew that the fellow had no more stomach for a fight.