What is the correct spelling for ANEE?
This word (Anee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANEE
- anew I passed several days in Cairo, and set out for Alexandria, where I embarked anew , to pass over the small space of sea which separated me from Europe. Breathe on me, breath of God, Fill me with life anew, That I may love what Thou dost love, And do what Thou wouldst do. – Breath Of God by religious music
- ante The rejection of a ceremony which was deemed in Rome indispensably necessary to salvation, by one who was already stamped with the church's reprobation, soon spread; report exaggerated the circumstance into a positive expression of infidelity; and the gossip of the Roman ante -rooms was supplied for the time with a subject of discussion, in perfect harmony with their love for slander, bigotry, and idleness.
- knee Accordingly, I hear him beginning: "Oh, my poor knee !...
- nee MRS. SUSANNAH TEPASS, nee Burkhart, was born in Germany, Aug. 10, 1824.
- ranee He wisely kept his plan a secret; and when the richly-caparisoned elephants, escorted by a body of horse, were seen moving through the city, it was supposed that the ranee was simply going to pay a visit of state to the daughter of the English resident.
- Anne Still, there would have been nothing remarkable to Anne in this sight but for one recollection.